This is my first shot at blogging. and I have finally started it.Why?
Every thing that we humans do has a reason behind it..consciuosly or subconsciously we justify our actions. We need an approval, appreciation,acknowledgement of what we do..and I think that blogging caters to that need of ours brilliantly as it takes our opinions beyound the geographical bounds and the whole world(net surfing) becomes your audience. And we become actors..playing our part through words and showing emotions through logical construct of statements.
It is exactly this kind of gibberish that I keep coming up with and my friends say that I should pen t down. So here I am.. an egotistical with an opinion about everything under the sun and now having a way of speaking out.
Probably the reason of me starting to blog and the answer to the question"why do we have blogs" is one and the same.I think that my opinion matters and I need to voice it. You will have more of it now.. and keep posting your comments.
An_empty_mind
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment