There were some good things as well in the last week, things that I often ignore when I am in the not-so-good mood.
My blog is read across 4 countries and it has crossed 100 hits! A stat that I am really happy with! I agree that I have to pester my readers to know what they think about what I blog( I will refrain from using the verb 'write', I don't think that most of the things on my blog qualify as 'writings') but then, a feedback is always welcome!
I get frequent hits from USA, all thanks to my friend Akhil who made my blog his status message on gtalk and thus popularised it!
I have hits from France and Brazil too, but they are mostly because of my misspellings! Not sure if they should count as readers but adding them makes my blog 'global' and I would rather count them!
I have been told that my blog has a good female readership. Makes me feel happy and sad at the same time! The virtual me is more in demand than the real me! Talk about duality.
My friend got placed in Lehman Brothers, a much coveted company. Another one had his wedding dates finalised. My group has grown up!
A friend of mine got married and I fell for her the day she told me that she is going to get married. It has happened to me quite a few times now. Now I know what they mean by 'The forbidden fruit is always sweeter!'.
I just noticed that the number of blogs in this year so far is more than the whole of last year put together. I don't know if I am more creative/frustrated/simply 'lukkha'/interesting than last year. I will think about that when I will have absolutely nothing to do after the next few days!
PS: Just wanted to do a sequel to something, and hence is the title of this blog. Now that the itch is over, I will return to normalcy, whatever that is!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hehe !
talk about bragging.
a little bit of bragging chalta hai, rather it helps ( i really dont know how, but it does)
Hmmm..not that bad yaar..read your post after a long time. But you have matured. The language and the dark humour is coming your way. Also the reading is fresh. Good.
Post a Comment